iMac gell screen cleaning?

I have a Mac OSX 10.3, and I want to clean the screen, but I'm afraid to damage it ...what should I use?

Favorite Answer

Most LCD monitor makers have a list of approved cleaners on their website. I'm sure Apple does as well.

I just use a slightly damp rag to wip off both my desktop LCD and my laptop's screen.

The 2012 iMac exhibit isn't plastic, it really is coated in a tumbler panel. Acetone shouldn't usually damage glass. in spite of the indisputable fact that, the 2012 iMac has an anti-reflective coating on the glass. you've probable bumped off this coating from elements of the panel, so now it ought to have smudgy searching spots. regrettably, the 2012 iMacs extensively utilized a clean exhibit technique the position the glass is laminated onto the liquid crystal exhibit panel. the entire exhibit can ought to get replaced.

If there is an Apple store near you, you can buy a two system. One towel for cleaning, the other for wiping afterwards.

Use special towels