dumb question?

is there a difference between the spanish race and the mexican race? if so what is it?

or is Spanish just a language?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Spanish are a mixture of original Spanish Europeans and Moors from, if I'm not mistaken, the Sicilian region.

Mexicans are Mayan Indians mixed with Spanish conquestdor conquerers. The darker Mexicans have more Spanish/Moor ancestry, the lighter Mexicans who look more like American Indians are more Mayan.

• 1 decade ago

I believe Spanish people come from Spain, and Mexican people come from Mexico. Yes they are 2 different races really.

• 1 decade ago

People from Spain speak Portuguese I don't know what language Mexicans spoke before the Spanish invaded Mexico. Brazilians speak Portuguese influenced by Spanish Shipping. South America has a lot of different dialects do to explorers

• 1 decade ago

spanish come from Spain and mexicans come from mexico and have the incan,mayan,aztec, roots in them, there are some differences between mexican and spanish words, i took proper spanish class with mexicans and they were confused half the time

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

language and mexican hate spanish

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

spanish are more uptight & us mexicans are more laid back, and we're tigers in the sack ; )

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.