I need some advice?

So my girl friend and I are not together right now. I love her with all of my heart and she feels the same way about me. She left me after 3 years because when we first started going out I had abused her physically it hasnt happened in about 2 years now because I almost lost her because of it after it happened and she gave me a chance and I made sure it never happened again so I didn't hurt her or lose her. Recently her mom was in an abusive relationship and the guy had came into her house and choked her mom. i know this really scared my girl friend and it caused her to recall all those thoughts of the abuse. She said she couldn't take a chance of that happening again so we can't be together because I know it wont happen again but she says she needs to know that. So i am going to start a group therapy next week not just to get her back but so i know what i am saying to her is the truth and to ensure her that i never want those things to happen again.

Favorite Answer

maybe invite her to the therapy so she knows that you are serious

You keep asking this....

It's good of you to do the therapy, without a doubt. It's good that her reaction has inspired you to take better actions each time.

It's like you said. She's scared, she's remembering the past. She might not be able to come back, seeing what happened to her mother. See, you can't just stop being abusive physically and expect her to come round. It has to be full personality change, like how you treat her and other people and yourself. It could be she is grabbing onto this as a reason to break up or something. You never know with girls who choose someone that beat them once.

I wish you good luck in life and believe you when you say you're changing for the better. Someday a really good girl is going to love you and she will hopefully never find out you had this part to you, at least not by experience of her own. You'll find more encouragement in group therapy than here, I think.

*****IS THERE A REASON YOU'VE ASKED THIS 24 TIMES*****

Not sure what you want us to say?! You hit a woman, that's disgusting and cowardly. I wouldn't trust you either. I hope that she is able to move on with her life and the therapy you get helps you, but I am totally on her side and would stay away from you. Any man that hits a woman, well, he's NO MAN!

Sorry, but the truth hurts...you don't deserve her.

P.S. Who are you trying to convince you won't hit her again the readers or yourself? These people are going to type what you want to read, whereas I am going to be REAL.

Oh yeah, and GET A JOB!

I am wondering the question.....but I am thinking you wanna know how to get her back...well I don't think she should of taken you back in the first place. Your a man and you shouldnt ever put your hands on a woman. No matter how bad a woman may think they are they will never be able to with stand a male. You males are born tougher......I don't think you can get her back cause one.....a child weather it be male or female is always there for there mother....unlike fathers......but she will take her side and them two will tell stories and grow on one another and will kick you both to the curb...saying they will realize

if you really want to change is great and the best option!

if she does not trust you, you have to understand why, and don't expect to gain it again quickly, it takes time ti trust someone, especially if that someone proved once not to be trust worthy.

try to do therapy, not only for her and your relationship, but also for yourself and possible future relationships!

What is the question? I guess you are doing all you can and if it works out great. If not, well, there are more women out there, as long as you don't abuse them.

i really understand but i see it from two sides i honestly nderstand that you did that for good reasons. but the best you can do it to call her or even write her and exlain wh you did that and then go kick the sh it out of her stupid boyfriend ( sorry about that) but no make her understand that you were looking out for her child and her!

good luck

what is your question?

btw what kind of a weakling abuses women?

you didn't ask a question do you care to please?