What do you keep secret from people you know personally, that you're not afraid to tell people on here?

I mean, come on, it's not like our opinions about you actually matter or anything.

• Diane
    Favorite Answer

that I'm such a dirty minded b*tch inspite of looking like a goody-goody smart girl..

For some reason, having a quirky imagination seems to be not-so-well accepted once you're an adult in the real world, and especially if you're a woman. (Why is that??) People look at you like, "Huh?? You weirdo?"

So I hide it more in day-to-day real life interactions.

Well, maybe some or most people on here don't care what our opinion is...I think it does matter...because our answers either give us credibility or not...but that just my opinion...you know... And so Nuttin' out in the real world that I haven't said on here...=)

~PEACE~

Nothing. I try to be open and honest, whether with people who know me personally or on Yahoo Q&A.

Yeah the opinion doesn't matter....it's the same why people geos for psychiatry...... but this is cheaper....

• az2

i could express myself freely on the net which i could not do personally coz i might hurt someones feelings

i don't share intimate things with the people I know, but i feel safe sharing them here....

• i like to speak my mind. so when your in person, its a little harder to be honest. but i always try to say what is REALLY on my mind.

I tell all here

i'm kind of person that hold a grudge

"they are forgiven but not forgotten".