What happens at a MANDATORY SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE (FAMILY LAW) In California? (ventura spec.)?

My ex and I are scheduled for this conference. We have had a change of status (we are both legally divorced) but the property settlement, and Marriage settlement agreement have not happened. What should I expect, and what should I look out for. Has anybody been thru this in Ventura county? I am worried about surprise tactics, and dirty tricks.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have no clue as to what happens, never had that problem. If you were actually divorced then I don't see why there has been no property settlement nor marriage settlement. That usually happens during a legal separation...sounds to me as if your spouse should be just as worried...those who make an issue of it are usually just as guilty of it themselves.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i'm no longer precisely particular what meaning, yet when there's a date that you'll be able to seem, then you quite favor to bypass. you'll locate out quickly adequate what that's all about. i'd not difficulty all that a lot about it. Sorry i could not be extra help. good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.