What happens at a MANDATORY SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE (FAMILY LAW) In California? (ventura spec.)?

My ex and I are scheduled for this conference. We have had a change of status (we are both legally divorced) but the property settlement, and Marriage settlement agreement have not happened. What should I expect, and what should I look out for. Has anybody been thru this in Ventura county? I am worried about surprise tactics, and dirty tricks.

Favorite Answer

I have no clue as to what happens, never had that problem. If you were actually divorced then I don't see why there has been no property settlement nor marriage settlement. That usually happens during a legal separation...sounds to me as if your spouse should be just as worried...those who make an issue of it are usually just as guilty of it themselves.

i'm no longer precisely particular what meaning, yet when there's a date that you'll be able to seem, then you quite favor to bypass. you'll locate out quickly adequate what that's all about. i'd not difficulty all that a lot about it. Sorry i could not be extra help. good luck.