Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

Is communication important to you?

Is communication important to you?

Favorite Answer

Of course, it is important. Most of your success in life will come from your ability to deal effectively with other people. Your success will be determined by the number of people you know, and who know you in a favorable way. Everything you achieve will be through other men and women. These are people who will be there to assist you at the crucial junctures of your life. Your ability to influence other people to act in your best interest is one of the most important skills you can ever develop to achieve happiness and success.

• red

Communication to me is very important. It's the only things work. If people didn't communicate there would be chaos everywhere. Yes even more than there is now ;) Also communication is not only done by words. It's actions, and body language also

Communication should be important to everyone.Little can be done properly without it.

Of course it is. How can communication NOT be important, unless you live on a deserted island?

• g_man

A civilizations intelligence is measured by how well it communicates

it is veerrrrrryyy important!!! without it we will be so lonely and stupid..we are not human with out communication..

God yes.

As much as I enjoy my own company, I look forward to being around people who talk.

My wife and I see little of each other, I work nights and she days, so it's great to catch up.

Until then, I guess work mates and you guys will do.

Thank you.

No, I have never communicated in my life.....

DOH! It's all your fault.

of course, its hard to get along without it!

very much