missed period?

Ok. Its been a month since i given blood. and 2 weeks since i had sex. my period usually pops up around this time but it has not. should i be worried?

Favorite Answer

If it has been more than 35 days since the beginning of your last period, then yes. Giving blood will deplete your stores somewhat, but it won't be enough to make you miss your period. There is some blood that is lost, but a lof of it is tissue that your uterus produces (called the endometrium). If your sex was unprotected and it's been more than 35 days since the beginning of your last period, then take the test. If you have been sick over the past month, that could delay you a few days... but pretty much 35 is your golden number. Why 35? Because in medicine everything is plus or minus 7 days. the Average length of the menstrual cycle is 28 days, plus or minus 7 days, so it can range anywhere from 21 to 35 days.

Source(s): Medical school... I'm a student.

Yes

Don't worry the more you worry the more likely hood that it will not come. Happened to me and my girlfriend.