Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

It must be sad being a liberal...?

...reduced to cheering for the terrorists, just because they can't admit that they are wrong...

• Cinner
    Favorite Answer

That really is the truth. They also are hoping and praying for poor economic statistics, higher gas prices, pretty much anything good for our country is bad for them. It must suck to be them! I wonder how that makes Are We There feel when he sees libs rooting on the terrorists. But have heart Are We There, the rest of us support you 100%!

Oh ,you got that right ! They are usually saddest after they get caught : examples -

A) Ted Kennedy abandoning Mary Jo Kopechne to a watery grave at Chappaquiddick and then running away ..

B) Bill Clinton abandoning his marriage and running around with countless other women

One thing you don't hear , is liberals denouncing what the terrorists did on our shores on Sept. 11 , 2001 .Their hearts bled for the terrorists who were trying to kill our troops and were imprisoned at abu Grabbe -yet when Nick Berg & countless others were beheaded by blood-thirsty terrorists , the liberals turned the page as though it never happened . Month after month after month we had to hear about terrorists being humiliated - until we were ready to be sick . That was the last straw for me , and I have learned to avoid all media who root for the enemy while we have troops in harms way , dodging bullets .

• tom l

I fail to see where liberal or Conservative has anything to do with a persons opinion on terrorism, now please don't confuse that with being ticked off because of being lied to about Iraq.

Only an idiot (liberal or Conservative) thinks Iraq has anything to do with the terrorism

(other than spawning more of it)

BTW I am "pro life", "anti gun control", "anti big government", but I am also "anti big business" so what label should I stamp on my forehead??

THERE IS WAY MORE THAN ONES OPINION ON THE WAR THAT MAKES A PERSON A CONSERVATIVE, or a liberal

I'm liberal and don't cheer for terrorists. I also don't cheer for a president that is involved in group that funds wars, and decides to start a war to gain profit for himself! Especially a war that is in an area that controls a lot of oil and he owns stock in oil. There by again gaining profit for himself.

I am a liberal & I really dislike the terrorists but I will not stand by while my rights are being stolen by a goverment that is currupt

it must be sad being a conservative... when they can't even make a point and are reduced to yelling "YOUR A TERRORISTS" or "YOU HATE AMERICA"... because you have no other actual facts or platform to support...

when you start going after terrorists... let me know... sitting in Iraq isn't fooling anyone...

it must be sad being an uninformed person who follows stereotypical ideologies on both sides of the spectrum, like liberals supporting terrorism...

it must also be sad to be a conservative like yourself, you're so unsure of your own ideology that you must resort to smearing others to make yourself feel better about the doubts you have.

...how sad :-(

I wrote a cruel unforgiving question and the weak answers i got was from conservatives

Well, that's not entirely accurate. They say Bush is a terrorist. Wow... I can sense their inner turmoil!

Not sad in the least. Some think it's the other way around. Conservatives need more rules--don't know how to live otherwise.