OK i just did the Chinese gender prediction!!!!?

has anyone every done this and the gender be correct ? it says ill be having a boy!!! only a week till i find out by scan. im so impatient!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

well, according to the one i found when i was preggo the first time, i was supposed to be a boy. That one was right, my son is a boy as far as i can tell every time i change his diaper. (Haha). This pregnancy, i looked for chinese gender prediction first thing, and it said this one will be a girl. The only problem is all the ones i have found this time around say my son was supposed to be a gril too. I think this one is a girl based on how different this pregnancy feels, but who knows? I guess i will have to see when she is born whether she is really a she or a he, but i will continue to hope i won't be surrounded by a bunch of rough, car-crazy macho men for the rest of my life.

Chinese Gender Prediction Test

• kosse

Chinese Gender Predictor Test

I checked out the chinese calender myself, it says im having a girl....any other ideas on how to find out, as I live in India and they don't disclose the gender. I'm just dying to know. The chinese calender can be found on www.pregnancyweekly.com

It told me I was having a boy and low and behold I am now 7 months pregnant with a little girl. That thing was way off!

they say the wedding ring thing is accurate..

Take a pin, needle, or wedding ring and attach it to a thread or strand of hair. Hold the dangling item over mom to be's belly while u r lying down. If the needle or wedding ring swings in a strong circular motion, you will be having a girl. If it moves in a to and fro motion like a pendulum, you will be having a boy.

An alternate version of this baby gender prediction method is to dangle the needle or wedding ring over ur wrist instead of belly.

Source(s): it was showed on tv in australia.. today tonight and 7 news.. scored 5 out 5.. doesn't mean if u dont believe it, it is not exist..

Forget it. Better than Chinese calendar is going to hijosalacarta.tripod.com web-site English section (it means "children by menu"). It is the real scientific gender selection method -the latest discover- to beget a baby boy or girl as you decide.

it was wrong with my 1st said girl i have a boy my 2ed was right girl/girl! this my 3rd said girl ultrasound is clearly BOY I think it's a crock! It was right 1 out of 3 for me no better then a random guess IMO.

Source(s): life

Nope..as far as both of my boys (who were supposed to be girls according to the Chinese gender calendar) are concerned. It's a load of crap piled as high as a plate of shanghai noodles.

hate to ask answer a question with a question but where did you find the gender predictor I've always wanted to know that???