Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 1 decade ago

Familiar with Observation results?

I had the results of my first teaching observationn today and receieved "M"'s (meets standard ) on all categories but one. I received an "I" ( need improvement ) in one category - having to do with learning environment.

The VP was very positive and said not to be concerned, only the year end one matters ( I have two more) and gave me some classroom layout suggestions and strategies that seem very good.

But - is an "I" something to be concerned about?

• jenny
    Favorite Answer

It seems like the VP is just trying to guide you on the right direction, remember that this is just your first teaching observation and learning how to take feedback is a very important quality in a teacher. My advice to you is to take his suggestions into practice and not to worry about it. Congratulations on getting past your first observation!

If the boss says NOT TO WORRY, don't worry! If you trust this guy, trust him then. Let it go..........

All you can give is your best.

nope, don't worry about it.