? asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Ladies, a little survey here. what's your favorite make-up products?

and why?

we are launching a new product.

• Favorite Answer

Grrr... you so need to write me.

• Avon, Clinque, Revlon, Estee Lauder, Lancome Covergirl.

I'm more into the higher-end brands of make-up. I LOVE Stila smudge pots. Absolutely wonderful! Stays put through about anything.

I also love Urban Decay and MAC eye-shadows and pigments.

I love my Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara though..I'm set with that. No more searching for the best.

Urban Decay also makes this eyeshadow primer potion. It makes my eye-shadow stay put throughout the whole day.

• BB

Lip stain, the liquid stuff that feels weightless, not the long-lasting lipstick that feels dry. You put it on and can put lip balm over it all day without having to think about it at all. You'll have a tough time beating Vincent Longo on this one, but the market needs more colors.

at the pharmacy i used to work at we had a promotion for styli style make-up. theyre owned by wet n wild. so i bought one of the eyeliners for like 5 bucks. best eyeliner ever!! goes on nice and thick and its soo smooth.. the bad thing about this is i dont know where to buy it now since we just got the one shipment in. i really like it and it would be great if another company could make eyeliner like it.

Estee Lauder: foundation,powder

Elizabeth Arden: Mascara

Mac: lip gloss, eye liner

Smashbox:Primer

Elizabeth Arden color costum fondation, where they scan your exact complexion and they make the custom color for your individual skin tone right there, you can also pick the coverage and the finish natural or matte. I like this because I am bi-racial and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It does not look like foundation and that is the whole point in having it.

my fav make-up products would have to be lip gloss coz its add shine to the lip and eyeliner coz it brings out the eyes. if u r lauching new product make sure that the eyeliner doesn't smudge. thats a common problem with eyeliners.

Nice. Do let us know when you launch.

For lipsticks, nothing compares to MAC and Clinique;

Blushes: cream blush by Bloom, mousse blush by Stila, normal by MAC;

Eyeliner: for staying power MAC, Revlon (almost too staying); for smudgeability Stila, for smoothness, Clinique also.

Eyeshadows: MAC for range, Stila for blendability, Revlon for staying power and great kits (Colorstay range)

I like Stila eyeliner, goes on smooth, lasts all day. Their gloss is great too, nice and light, but ultra shiny and gives your lips that plump boost.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. It works better than any I've ever used. I've used it for years and won't waste money on any thing else.