what do you think of this?

We must accept whatever is there and once you accept unconditionally, then everything is beautiful. Every pain has a purifying effect. So whatever comes your way, just be thankful.

Favorite Answer

we have to accept what we cannot change, but first, we have to know which one is changeable and which one is not. Whatever we cannot reverse, we have to learn from it to get better next time. u see, we are put in this world to understand.

Why, you don't have to accept a damn thing. But its your choice if you do. And if that's how you "choose" to see it, and that pain is purifying, that's you. But love is even more purifying and its only painful sometimes. Any more pain than that and you're just a gluten for punishment.

Before we talk about accepting everything as they are, we must also be on the right track.

We must first be responsible to ourselves and do things accordingly.

If we say plainly that we only accept everything that comes along, it is a sign that we are lazy even to do something good for our own.

I had a child when i was sixteen im 28 now and it was hard at sixteen to accept the change that was in my life but i accepted it and my daughter has made my life worth living and i im thankful to have her in my life everyday she has made me a better person so i agree with you

Uh no. Some things need to be fought against with everything we've got. Knowing the difference, that's peace... What you just said? That's a cop out.

• John

Sounds like bad dialog from a Star Treck rerun!

man you are not only speaking the truth but I dont even know you and my respect level just went up for that wisdom that you are shareing wit these young cats out here that take every thing to the heart

• mkm

Yes, Mr.Cool..

It is always cool to be just thankful..whatever may come our way!

Some words are missing, but I get your point and agree.

I think it's a beautiful sentiment, but in reality, I don't think it would work.