Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you like the ACLU?

• mark g
    Favorite Answer

NO! How could anyone have any respect for an organization that protects child molesters, but will fight prayer to the death. That will sue a city to take down a cross at a memorial for veterans, sue a city for having a fish on its city seal(Christian Symbol) but never says a word about schools that allow Muslim students to pray 5 times a day in school. The ACLU is nothing but a socialist organization. They will fight for a illegal aliens rights, The terrorist rights, sex offenders rights, atheists rights, has anyone heard of them taking a case for a average white CHRISTIAN male?

By the way I am not a right wing nutcase, I am a independent voter that split my ticket last election and usually do.

Of course.

Only right-wing nutcases rant about the ACLU.

People who cherish freedom also cherish the ACLU.

Of course. What's odd is that the right-wing, which pretends to be about small government, is upset that a group exists to fight for the rights of individuals.....

Yes. I'm grateful that there is an organization that protects civil liberties.

• Cinner

Most of the time....NO! When they are out there defending a perverts "rights" to have sex with young boys (NAMBLA) I have a problem with that. Very seldom do I agree with what they are doing.

• notme

Yes.

yes

they are the people who will fight for you when no one else will.

• tom l

If you didn't have a far left, where would the middle be????

They have the same right to be stupid as everyone else. They are part of the liberal axis of evil.

• Ericho

no. i also dont trust them.