Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Can you ladies help me out?

I am late for my period this month. The last time I had intercourse was on August 6th (with a condom) and I have had two totally normal periods since. I just recently moved across the country, and am under a great deal of stress. I am also very underweight, but have been for a long time. I chart my fertile times as a birth control back up, and I am now noticing the egg white cervical fluid that comes with ovulation. Is it likely I am ovulating late, or does this sound like pregnancy? I have no additional symptoms. Also, I have a doctor visit next week, but I am freaking out. Please help

Favorite Answer

Especially with stress, it is more likely you are ovulating late...however, it is possible to have patches of fertile cm after you have already ovulated. Kudos to you on being so responsible about birth control!!

depending on your lifestyle your cycle can change... looks like you just had a mayor change in your lifestyle..... you are under a lot of stress.. that could be a sign....but.... if you want to relax... go and get a home pregnancy test... it will make you feel better if you get the results.....

If you have had two normal periods there is no way you can be pregnant... that;s for sure....

It's possible that your cycle was thrown off from stress or whatever else. You need to take a pregnancy test. That's the only way to tell. Go to the drug store and get an at home test. They are just as reliable as the one you'll take at the doctor.

um, doesnt sound like pregnancy....if you stress real bad...it makes your period way late...try exercizing, exercizin makes your period come faster as it gets blood moving and it is a great release from stress...and also would you plz eat dear...that also causes your period to be late..see a doc if it presists but also ask them how to gain weight if you have trouble...good luck