Whos cruel idea was it for tha word lisp to have a s in it?

• Romy
    Favorite Answer

HYSTERICAL!!! OMG Dude, i laughed so hard when i read this... this has got to be the best question i have read all night!! CHEERS TO YOU, i must agree it is pretty mean... "LITHP" LOL Sorry i couldnt help myself!

Lmao! That is funnieth quethtion ever! A damn good one, though! Whoever it wath juth wanted thombody to thruggle harder when explaining themthelves.

what in regards to the folk who're dyslexic! spell that infant! My fav it is somewhat gross yet hello it is me is once you have thrown a sickie at artwork and you place down the main obvious component and it is the main confusing to spell....particular indeedy diarrhoea.....what a sh*t to spell. xx ( sorry in case you have been eating once you examine this )

• Putt

Ith thith jutht a joke?

Or whose idea was it for the word stutter? Most stutterers can't say "stutt-tut-tut-tttter" just like most lispers can't say "lithp"! lol

great question!!!! i'm afraid i don't know the answer.

that's funny as hell

• Nico

I suppose it is.

i dunno. whossss idea wasss it?

IDK ITS MEAN AINT IT?