Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Can we lose our virginity by "doigter"???

"Doigter" involves insertin the finger..n somtimes, it may.....

Favorite Answer

What?

I'm guessing 'doigter' is shoving your finger up there.

In a word, no. Virginity can only truly be taken when a penis enters a vagina and pierces and breaks the hymen, if it is still intact. The hymen can also be broken through strenuous activity e.g. horseriding or gymnastics, or through using tampons, but this does not affect virginity.

Being fingered is just a form of foreplay. Girls are no longer virgins if they had intercourse involving a penis.

A virgin is defined by not having insertion of the penis into the vagina if you have done this you are not a virgin.

Now I know I'm getting old! I don't know what the hell that means!

i am assuming that u mean by "doggie" its where u, the girl, gets on your hands and knees and he enters you from the back...not anal.

not sure what doigter is but losing your virginity isn't just from having sex. it still counts as losing it if you give or receive oral or anal as well.

what is a doigter? well if it involves penile penetration of the vagina, then yes

what the heck is doigter?

I'M NOT SURE HOW OLD YOU ARE, BUT IF YOU ARE ASKING THIS TYPE OF QUESTIONS, YOU NEED TO STAY AND SCHOOL AND PRAY TO JESUS...