Why would someone say to me:?

Why are you a guy but you show up with a female photo?

Favorite Answer

I don't know; but whatever trips your trigger, my Love. If you want a female photo keep it. What's the harm? You have a good safe time. Blessings.

PS wonder which male avatar I'd work with? Hmmm...might try that....

Well...some people are incredibly naive. If it is something that they are reading, it must be true. Some people actually think that 'The Star', 'The Enquirer', etc are real. I think that people are just interested in having everything haded to them, and not having to tthink about it. Heaven forbid that an avatar (which doesn't look like anyone who makes them, does it?, but is an expression of themselves, nonetheless) might require some thought or some interpretation, or even worse....acceptance! (insert sarcasm here).

Do what floats your boat! As I said, your pic is an expression of you, and if you like it...keep it. You will have to realise though, that there are more than a few people out there who will have the same question over and over though, and some of them will just be interested in helping...not everyone is dumb, but many will be naive.

bennie

I had to laugh when I read this question...I just recently found this site, and when I first answered a few questions I didn't realize that my husband's name was the one that was appearing on the answers. I bet there were some people really wondering why he sounded so femanine. It gave my husband a good laugh when I told him that he was giving other women info. about his last pregnancy. Ha Ha.

Because either the guy was a failure or his parents were.

Either his parents forgot to teach him manners, common courtesy and respect of others, which makes it their failure, or he was too stupid or lazy to learn, making it his failure!

Either way, try not to let it bother you. He is obviously so very far beneath you he makes worms seem like they're worth more!

people are just mean and bored. forget them..it's only the internet. one click away from being forgotton. :-)

I agree with army_wife

I had that happen to me once, so I just put it in his butt.

I would ignore them

maybe you like that avatar there. nothing un usual.

• Peri

They were confused.