Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 decade ago

what happens to me if i was driveing a .g.t.a. car?

Favorite Answer

hopefully you have a very fast car and you know the streets real well to get away! I wish i had the balls to do that one time with my girlfriend and a friend and it was awsome. Good luck because if they catch you are going to jail, just stay away from me, we drive a white car, lol just kidding...just becareful and obey all the laws and if you see any cops around you try to stay calm, act normal and try to stay away from them.

If you are the driver of an automobile that was stolen (GTA = Grand Theft Auto, I assume) then you can go to prison if you are convicted of either auto theft or receiving stolen property. If somehow you wind up driving but you had not idea the car was stolen and no reason to suspect you were doing anything illegal then you are not committing any crime.

well I hate to do this to you, but when you misspell words on your ? It probably will not be good! Good luck

nothing if you are any good....you got away