on first dating,we kiss and i stay one night at he house?

then early morning i was naked.i no sure what happen to i?did he raped i?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sorry ! but damn it wat did u take to sleep that way...

& if u were naked sure hes been lucky...& now dont go on blaming him...u gave him all the pleasure...now staying over his place was not that he forced u to do...

so take all easy,,,& ask him girl ...& hes only human & so r u....

so next time be careful

• 1 decade ago

This is what you need to do:

1. Write down everything you can remember up to the point where you blacked out. Every detail is important, even things like a smell or a sound that you might not think is significant.

2. Go to the doctor's and tell them you think you may have been sexually assaulted. They will give you an examination (it's not a lot of fun, but believe me, it's very important to be sure that you are safe and healthy!) and be sure you're okay.

3. If you really think you were raped, tell the police right away. I know it can seem scary to go to the police, but if you were raped, then you cannot let this guy get away with it because he'll probably just do it to someone else.

Please, please, PLEASE do these things. Ignore what these other people are saying, calling you "stupid". That's just ridiculous. Sexual assault is not something that happens to stupid people. It can happen to anyone. If you would like, there are tons of websites that have support and information that also may be able to help you. Check them out:

1. RAINN (www.rainn.org)

2. BEAST (www.beastorg.org)

3. Information about date-rape (http://www.4woman.gov/faq/rohypnol.htm)

4. More about date-rape (http://teenadvice.about.com/od/daterape/)

Above all, remember that no matter what happens, people are here to support and take care of you. Don't be afraid to stand up and protect yourself against this guy, if he did in fact assault you. And if he didn't and it's all a misunderstanding, then you will at least know that you are still safe and healthy if you follow these steps. DO NOT BE AFRAID OR ASHAMED. Like I said, who you are as a person has nothing to do with being sexually assaulted. Be brave and strong like I know you can be!!

Good luck, sweetheart. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more information or help. Stay well!

• 1 decade ago

Do you feel raped? Did he have sex with you without your consent? If you can say yes to those two questions, then you may have been raped.

If you need to know for sure then you may have to report it to get all the answers you need.

• 1 decade ago

I feel sorry for you. Being raped isn't the issue here... it's that you are stupid enough to put yourself in that situation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Learn to spell in English so you actually make any type sense, your rambling epistles make no sense whatsoever, sorry.

• 1 decade ago

Very bad

• ash1
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

u should go to a doc and they can blood test u to see if they are any drugs in ur system...but do it soon

• 1 decade ago

Bet you are a blonde

• 1 decade ago

dont sleep over at a guys place.. if you dont know waht you are doing there....

• 1 decade ago

he prob gave you a date rape drug

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.