juju asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who had/has the weirdest looking shot in the NBA?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

shawn marion on the floor and shaq attack at the free throw line-we are watched help us watch the right things and look our best in Jesus-david in His amazing grace

• Adam C

Currently, in the NBA, I'd say Teyshaun Prince or Shawn Marion.

It's interesting about that Stockton video, though. Watching him school some NBA greats like Jordan, Kidd and Payton was nice.

His shot was odd, but then you think about his teamate, Jeff Hornacek, who had one of the prettiest and most techincally sound jumpshots of all time.

Steve Kerr had a goofy looking shot, too, the way he kind of pushed the ball towards the hoop makes me laugh to this day.

at the moment: (as well Shawn Marion) I accept as true with Kevin Martin. Kinda a similar shot except he twists his body somewhat extra it isn't a ordinary jumpshot. Marion a minimum of has a ordinary leap capturing base. All-time: if 2k did a good job with the photos, D. Barnett and ok. Duckworth are particularly weird and wonderful. In 2k, Barnetts shot is he shoots even as lifting his ft up and releases the ball and going again to the floor. i visit't truly clarify it i'm no longer good with that, once you've the game examine it out. And in 2k, duckworths shot is with one hand... I recommend human beings used to shoot like that... in the 50's... even with the indisputable fact that that's a foul shot. that's a unusual launch IMO. (Or shaq from the ft line, holding the ball at the same time with his fingers and not in any respect his fingers in any respect...)

Shaquille O'Neal! At least his free throw anyways. His hands are so huge, it looks like he's throwing a raquet ball at the rim, and it never goes in. He gets people to get a lane violation because he double pumps the shot and then misses the rim entirely and not on purpose lol. The wierdest looking shot in the nba is shaq's freethrow by far!

Shawn Marion for sure. I was going to say Shaq, but then Shaq's shot isnt so wierd looking. He just doesnt make those free throws. Shawn MArion has that strange looking movement when shooting. I dont know what to compare it with. I juts havent ever seen anything like it.

Easy: Bill Cartwright. Center during the Jordan years for the Chicago Bulls

Shaq and Shawn Marion, Shaq shoots like a girl and Marion looks high off of something

Jamaal Wilkes from the 80's Lakers had the ugliest shot ever. Dig up some old footage and see for yourself

Jamal Wilkes and Shawn Marion.

• smitty

Jamal Wilkes

shaq for sure.. his hands are so big he is unable to shoot the ball. shawn marion also has an interesting shot. reggie miller crosses his arm after the release. steve kerr throws his whole body into the shot. bill cartright doesnt even look like he is shooting..lol.