Effie asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

online friends?

I'm a nightshift worker and I get bored in the middle of the night a lot. My coworker says that she has this online network of friends that she met on the internet that she chats with. Where do I find such friends?

i didnt even see the group thing on here thats great guys...i also put the question up like 5 minutes ago and got a couple of ims. thanks so much

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Get yahoo messenger, and invite people from 360 to join your buddy list, then you can chat when they are on messenger. I work nights also and am on the computer 90% of the time with my job.

hmmm tough question, im not sure, i guess you could just try chatting it up with yahoo instant messanger, theres a lot of chat sights you can go off to even some fourms that you might join. hell you could even find some friends here on yahoo answers.

Yahoo has groups find one that interests you and join

Count me in!! Though right now I am in chat with U.

yahoo messanger, yahoo 360

try onchat.com or truechat.com

...it depends are you an interesting person...