Um, guy troubles....?

Well, I know this is the most cliched question on these boards, but its late and I have to ask.

I have this huge crush on this one guy, and I have been talking to him now, and now were friends. Anyways, I would like to know how I can tell if he likes me back, like, besides asking him, stuff such as manerisims. He asked a different girl to homecoming, but that was two weeks ago, before we became friends. Now he sits by me at lunch, and talks to me all the time in both of the classes we're in, but I'm still a skeptic and doubting myself.

• jac
    Favorite Answer

go with the flow its his job to win you over

Don't doubt yourself. I am confident that he likes you.

Be patient, he may have decided to keep his date with this other girl that he asked to the homecomming because he's taking her feelings into consideration. That would mean that he's got some positive character traits. So it may not be a reflection of how he feels about you.

So you asked if there are any indications that he may like you.

Sitting & talking with you at lunch & classes says "YEAH"

Trust your instincts. He may not be available to take you to the homecomming, but there will be other oportunities for dates with him, so let him know that you would be interested.

believe me, you damage his delight and now he received't pay you any interest till you teach your interest in him again. you understand for particular he likes you because he requested you out in the first position. Im talking from journey, thats precisely what I used to do and each and every of the ladies fell for it. yet actually, sounds like dude remains a participant and is gettin round immediately, you probable wanna enable this guy bypass. Plus you've been large dependable for your pal which could make you sense very good about your self. adult males are gonna come and bypass, yet with a bit of luck your acquaintances will continually be round. If there have been extra human beings like you who can make that determination this international might want to be a tiny bit nicer.

• You need to just set back and chill, he might not even be looking at you like that,so be cool. If he is a good frind maybe you should staye friends,or just ask he what do he think about friends dateing.

careful with the friends thing u dont wanna get stuck in the friends zone

usually guys pay alot of attention to girls they like (atleast thats what i do) and seein as he sits by u now and talks to u alot either he justs wants to be friends or he likes u flirt with him and see where it goes

be confident. give your friendship time. The closer you become as friends the more likely your relationship will last and be happy.

well do you ever flirt with him smile, show him a little cleavage and ask questions like- what does he look for in a girlfriend? find out his likes and dislikes.

If he's not after your lunch, silly, what do you think he IS after? I'd say it'd have to be you.

Well you already know the answer. Congrats.

puppy love.......your in the clear lady!!!!!