HannahL. asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

whats your name i will pick best answer for the prettiest!!!!?

i luveeee original names!

my name is hannah at the time my parents named me that it wasnt a very commen name like it is today

Favorite Answer

My name is Autumn (yes, like the season). I was actually born in the Spring but my parents happen to love the fall season. Ironically I have terrible allergies during the Autumn, so It's not my favorite season at all.

Michael

Cassie Nicole' Hunter-Snow its the french meaning my husbands name is Simon Warren hunter-Snow and I have 2 children Toby Alberte and Apricot Marie and a about to be born Celeste Minerva

Amy name is Clinton roman Eastwood Cr*** I going to be named Josiah Alias Cr**** but my grandmother said she would call me no name due to the alias middle name. My grandfathers name was roman and my others favorite actor was Clint Eastwood.

Angel

My name is Italia Antoinette Capprezitto

Candace

Dawn

My name is Cheryl. I have a twin sister her name is Caryl. My Dad spelt it with a y to match my name.

Jesika Eileen

Eileen was after my great grandma