Tell me the name of this rap song?

**** that get back

_____ got the skills to make your booty go

• Joy M
    Favorite Answer

"Yeah!" by Usher with Ludacris and Lil' Jon, from the album Confessions.

It's in the outro by Ludacris in the song "Yeah" by Usher (& Lil Jon) on Usher's album "Confessions"/"Confessions:Special Edition".

" After the chorus, Ludacris compliments Lil' Jon for his jiggly beats, Usher's sexy voice, and his own fluid rapping skills."

• kuhle

one million. bypass complicated- Charlie Hustle & rebellion 2. the place Is My Rose?- D-Pryde & Dukke 3. i'm going to be Lovin' U long term- Mariah Carey & T.I. 4. All i in my opinion prefer (Remix)- Rick Ross, Twista, The- Dream & Krayzie Bone 5. Replay- Iyaz 6. because of the fact of You (Remix)- Ne-Yo & Kanye West 7. digicam telephone- the sport & Ne-Yo 8. Lil Love- Bone Thugs-N-team spirit, Mariah Carey & Bow Wow 9. don't be counted- Akon 10. no person (Remix)- Alicia Keys & Cassidy wish those help

Take that and rewind it back, Usher, (Luda), (Lil Jon) got the skills to make your booty go...

got the skill to make your booty go ahhh

Sounds like the lyrics for Ludacris' rap in Usher's 'Yeah' ...maybe

The name is eluding me, but the artists are Usher, Ludicris & Lil John

I think it's Click Clack Get Back by Ice Cube from the Laugh Now cry later album.

YA ITZ USHER YEAH THAT SONG IS SO PIMP

the song is "yeah"