Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should I make a move?

Alright I like this girl. Me and my friends were talking about her and I think she found out that I want to ask her out. I have a class with her and she usually talks to me but after finding out she hasn't said a word to me. Should I still ask her out or does she not like me.

Favorite Answer

YES! Most girls are just waiting for the guy to make the first move.

Just ask her out man! >_<

If you like her you should tell her, but since she's not really talking with you, just start a casual conversation and get to know her better, then when the subject comes up, ask if shes single and if she is, see if she wants to date! ^_^

Good luck!

proubly she wasnt expecting that you liked her in that way, and now she has to find a way to say or tell or show you that she doesnt feel about you in a way other than friendship...is she is ignoring you for a reason... let her go, if she likes you she will let you know.

ask her

because if u don't u guys will be separated and u will regert this

chance boy

so ask her like a man or a just a pussy

Go for it, say something to her, ask her out, better to do it than dwell on it. You have nothing to lose.

you're a guy. go for it or just sit back like everyone else and be a spectator to life.

She's either waiting on you to ask her or isn't interested.

I think you should wait man...Women can sometimes ruin you....So be nice to her and see were it goes

ask her, just to see what she says....if not, well...shes till not talking to u anyways...so it cant get worse

either she got scared or she is not interested!