Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should I make a move?

Alright I like this girl. Me and my friends were talking about her and I think she found out that I want to ask her out. I have a class with her and she usually talks to me but after finding out she hasn't said a word to me. Should I still ask her out or does she not like me.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YES! Most girls are just waiting for the guy to make the first move.

• 1 decade ago

Just ask her out man! >_<

If you like her you should tell her, but since she's not really talking with you, just start a casual conversation and get to know her better, then when the subject comes up, ask if shes single and if she is, see if she wants to date! ^_^

Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

proubly she wasnt expecting that you liked her in that way, and now she has to find a way to say or tell or show you that she doesnt feel about you in a way other than friendship...is she is ignoring you for a reason... let her go, if she likes you she will let you know.

• 1 decade ago

ask her

because if u don't u guys will be separated and u will regert this

chance boy

so ask her like a man or a just a pussy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go for it, say something to her, ask her out, better to do it than dwell on it. You have nothing to lose.

• 1 decade ago

you're a guy. go for it or just sit back like everyone else and be a spectator to life.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She's either waiting on you to ask her or isn't interested.

• 1 decade ago

I think you should wait man...Women can sometimes ruin you....So be nice to her and see were it goes

• 1 decade ago

ask her, just to see what she says....if not, well...shes till not talking to u anyways...so it cant get worse

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

either she got scared or she is not interested!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.