hi people asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

i need help about growing as a teen male..?

Im 15 years old 5'10'' and the last time i checked my height was during spring. I am still the same height right nowww. DId i stop growinggggggg??? did u guys stop growing for a while and start to grow again??

Favorite Answer

you continue growing until your early twenties (20-21) though your growth spurt and apperant increase in size does slow markedly

You still may have some growing to do, bro. I was the same height you are when I was 15, and then stopped for about a year, and then gradually added four inches in height over the next four years. I think I grew about one inch when I was 20. I'm now 6-2.

Eat well, stay active, and don't let yourself get overweight, since a gut will cause your spine to bend a bit and decrease potential height. Get lots of calcium and Vitamin D in your diet for bone and tissue growth.

Source(s): I'm a personal fitness trainer for Gold's Gym--certification is from National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). Also former college athlete (track) University of Texas.

hi, i had to allow you to recognize about my experience with the CurvyBust cream. i'm 24 years previous and that i have spent fairly a lot my entire existence wishing I had somewhat more beneficial breasts. i'm usually a length A, i must be a length B, somewhat when I placed on particular sorts of low cut back tops. I have a sturdy make sure, and that i like what I have, yet from time to time i would like somewhat extra. no matter if I had the money, (which i do not because i'm a college student with loans to pay off), i'd by no skill evaluate going lower than the knife only to flow up a million cup length. so as it really is been my quandary. i realized about curvybust cream at the same time as i changed into flipping through (Yahoo solutions). To be truthful with you, i'm no longer the type of lady who would evaluate spending money on a cream that elements to boost breast length. It only feels like an no longer conceivable element to declare. yet there have been 3 causes that i keen to flow for it: a million) I contacted them through their information superhighway website because I had a question about the cream being ok for gentle epidermis (which it really is, because it really is made from organic botanical elements.) 2) i changed into somewhat inspired with the help of their customer service and willingness to describe each little thing to me. 3) They provided me a loose 12 day grant without legal responsibility, (I only had to pay the delivery expenses- I wasn't too delighted with that in spite of the indisputable fact that it changed into nevertheless nicely worth it to get the loose product). nicely, it really is truly operating! there's a important distinction contained in the dimensions of my breasts! it really is only been 10 days, and they are declaring that the real very last effects received't seem till about the 4-6 month time body, yet in accordance to what i will work out, (and what my boyfriend can feel�) there is truly a distinction. My breasts are status out extra, and they are fuller and rounder. from time to time i'm waiting to flow out and not using a bra, now i will't. and that i have a feeling that i'd ought to really purchase new bras if the upward push keeps. i'm searching ahead to seeing how the subsequent month is going. There would truly be a length B in my destiny! Woohoo!

Sometimes it takes a while.You are still going to grow but it takes a little while. Maybe it not the biggest growth spirt ever ,but you are still growing.=)

If you've stopped growing for about six months, you may have reached your max and will stop growing