How do I remove certains thing on my myspace layout?

I found a layout that i liked, but it already has a contact table. I don't want the contact table that it has, how do I remove it so that i can add my own?

• bl
    Favorite Answer

go to edit profile and find and what you want to remove in the html, preview your profile before you save. it's a little trial and error if u dont write html...

anyway, try it until u have it the way you want it

It's hard to explain how to remove it without seeing the code. What I can tell you though is just find a new contact table you like and copy paste the code under the layout code. This will make the new contact table appear over the old one. This way no one will see the other one they will see the new one on top of it. Hope that helps =)

• ?

you will desire to be certain which div it is. it rather is in all likelihood categorized div a million on your code. it is oftentimes how they are categorized. besides... replace the url of the beyonce photograph with the url of the tupac photograph. you would be unable to easily enter a clean code to do it.