Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

need computer help?

on my laptop my mouse and my touch pad is weird the right button is the man clicker thing how can i switch it i can not find anything in the settings to swith it to normal life button so if u know can u help

Favorite Answer

yup click on start then go into control panel there is actually a mouse icon in the control panel click on that in the main mouse properites box when it comes up there should be a little white box that allows you to switch over the main mouse function buttons ...........anyway anything you wanna do for your mouse/touchpad is going to be in there.

• this is ment mainly for windows xp, but if you do the same basic thing in, say, win98, 2000, etc, it should work. go to, start, setting, control panel. from that window, click printers and other hardware, then mouse. on the first pag that pops up, make sure the "Switch Primary and Secondary buttons" box is un-checked, if it is, uncheck it, and click OK. If not, check the box, click

OK, and see if it works now. if not, i recomend an external mouse...

hope this helps

Goto Start, Control Panel, Mouse, Buttons, and then change the setting.