What is the reason you are on the friends section ?

I am only here because all of my friends have disappeared on me and now I am all alone. Oh well, I think I will live. Anyone else feeling sad about losing friends ?

Favorite Answer

i hate loosing friends.. i recently stopped talking to my bestfriend of almost 18 years... it sucks.. i just cant seem to get idea of no longer having her in my life (she was like a sister) ... its so wierd how im just not as stressed out anymore though...

• Toto

I'm tired to not have really good friends too. But every day I"m active and go out to find one.

Thank you for remain me to turn the computer off, is really waisting time.

Of course! But I guess that's just a part of life, you keep some you get some...but you learn from your old friends cuz you start to see why they drifted apart from you....mabye I'm getting too deep here, but I think I helped...? o.O *Totally lost*

I don't feel sad at all I am here because you are "Slobbery" and I thought you might need a napkin.

it's sad when you lose friends ...but you can start making new ones ...a friend made is a smile gained

well i found this qn on the all categories section on the main page !

Yeah...

the same reason u have.

i duno y im here...

perhaps i just want to be here...

I told you to be NICE!