What are your thoughts on death? How would you like to "pass"?

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

I want to die at age 150, while running up Mount Everest, chased by a crowd of angry jealous husbands. Upon reaching the top in record time, I then jump from the peak and spend the last 30 seconds of my life enjoying the longest free fall in all of human history.

My biggest fear of passing away would be leaving my family behind to grieve for me and to take care of themselves without me. I don't want my death to be painful, either, and I want to go before I near Alzheimer's. I just couldn't put my children through that.

As far as afterwards, though, I have no fears. I know I'll be in Paradise with my Creator.

I would like my kids to be old and grey, and me to just hang up the phone with them after telling them how much i love them and then in my very very old age wander to bed where i would go to sleep and wake up in heaven!!!

that's how i would like to, but its not really good to think about that sort of thing!! If you think about that kind of stuff all the time then life wouldn't be worth living, but that is a good question!! :)

I would like to pass away in my sleep without pain. And hopefully having my family/paper/bills/etc current and all. But thats besides the point. Still, in my sleep to me would be the best way to die.

Everyone's going to die eventually, just don't worry about it. If you worry it will only stop you from living your life to it's fullest. I see myself dying while protecting someone I love...or just dying on a hospital bed. I would prefer the first one, but whatever...

In my sleep. My thoughts on death? That I won't have any once I die.

Like the end of The Notebook (the movie).

I want to pass like my mom did - she was 56 & had a stroke....she didn't suffer

I'm not sure exactly how I want to go live with Jesus, but sure as heck better not be in no dam nursing home.

Laying my life down for someone elese sure ticket to heaven