What stuff would you like to see on personal websites?

I am thinking of creating a website and was wondering what people like to see on personal websites? What makes you visit others websites they create? Any ideas?

PS: if ya have your own website, list it with your answer and I will visit it and sign your guestbook

• iswd1
    Favorite Answer

Personal websites are really only useful to yourself and your friends. To a complete stranger, I don't see what the point of reading about a person would be, unless you have some major acomplishments or are otherwise notable, there's no point.

Have you looked at myspace lately? Most of it is just ad's now. People make myspace accounts just to promote other websites it seems.

Well, I would love to see many lovely pictures, and perhaps a nice little write up about that person.

It gives me a better picture of who the person really is.

I guess, personal touches win me over

The internet is fun for sharing information, and boring for the "hot of not, look at me" type of stuff.

I'd like to see books you like...things you want to cook....your thoughts on who you admire and why....and know more about your dreams....what do you want for yourself and others.

Peace out!

• Empy

Base it on your personal interests. Your favorite book(s), movie(s), musician(s), etc. Or talk about something important to you, a pet, your family, a social cause, etc. It's your web site, it should reflect something about you.

Source(s): I've got too many to count these days. http://www.geocities.com/emprs_palpatine

black and white photos, art, unpopular music that you think ppl would like to check out, your pictures,and maybe Diary but make it interesting...add your personal touch to everything))) Good luck

i love to see pictures and read about the person. blogs are fun to read to see what people have on their minds.

pictures are a must. things you like. some background about yourself, possibly one of those surveys. take a few of those quizzes too

well if your trying to attract men....show your boobs lol.