Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Serious Questions DOCTORS PLZZZEWhy do some woman urinate during sex ?

How is it possible to urinate during sex without knowing ?

SERIOUS QUESTIONS

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dont worry. Just pe*e before you start any activity and force all the u*rine out of your bladder. And when having sex dont let him bang you for too long. After 4-5 minutes, take it out once and then re insert if you/he wants more.

If you are afraid you will pee the next time, simply dont re insert and give him a BJ.

Source(s): I did the same
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you are referring to a gush of clear liquid that happens sometimes during sex : it's not urine, it's a liquid produced by the Skeenes Gland inside the body" near" the urethra ( wear pee comes from), it comes out during a super orgasm and usually startles the person and they think they pee'd. Only women who are really in tune with their body know about this release of fluid and know that it is normal.

• wilcut
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it rather is exhilaration, dude. After the 1st couple of situations, intercourse would not harm for women until eventually you're doing it incorrect. And whilst it does harm, we are lots extra probable to circulate 'Ow, end that, it hurts'.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not a doctor but i am a nursing student! Sounds like a muscle control problem! See a doctor, it can probably be fixed!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you sure it was urine, you might have hit your G-spot.

Source(s): Sunday Night Sex Show.
  • 1 decade ago

because it is an uncontrolled muslce reaction in the body.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have heard of this happening.

see your doctor to see what can be done

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.