I just saw a skunk on the side of my house. Is there in agency that I can call?

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yes call your local animal control tell you have seen a skunk in your yard and they should come out and set up a live catch cage for you for free ... they will come back take the little stinker away for you if they catch it.........DO NOT try this yourself ,it may have rabies let them do it............

    Source(s): I had a friend that ended up having the same problem....something was eating their cats food at night he saw it one night just by chance called animal contol they set a cage and caught a preganet female..................good luck
  • 1 decade ago

    Call your local animal control if it's spraying or being menacing...If not leave it alone and it will go away. If you start having problems with it getting in your trash cover your trash and weight it to keep out raiding animals.

  • 1 decade ago

    yeah skunk busters

  • 1 decade ago

    Your local SPCA.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.