Villain asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why isn't John Skerry III in Iraq fighting the "terrorists"?

It seems to me that if a person wants to see the "terrorists" destroyed....that they'd be in Iraq actually fighting. Practing what they preach!

I guess it's easier to fight the terrorist from your home computer, hehehehehehehe.

What's your excuse for not fighting the war you love much?

RLP..all you do is guess. Your uninformed.

fighting the terrorist on the "homefront"? Give me a break. If you love war so much...go fight it.

Favorite Answer

He's like the rest of the Yahoo Condumbs - talk the talk but too chickensh*t to walk the walk.

Conservatives ARE the big government advocates. Since 2000 your party has presided over the biggest expansion of government in history. And as for sending all our money to the government; eventually we will all have to, to cover the 15 trillion plus debt racked up by the "spend and spend, and spend some more" conservatives.

He fights the battle on the home front. He has to fight the democrats who are fighting a war on George Bush while George Bush fights a war on terror.

We know why your not.

"I guess it's easier to fight the terrorist from your home computer, hehehehehehehe"-anthonyinkc

Some of us have already serverd our country!

Semper Fidelis < TO MY COUNTRY TOO!!

Because he hasn't got the guts, just like the President he supports sooo much. Send everyone else to fight a war that is based on lies, then pretend you give a dam when their families are mourning the loss of a loved one(s).

John Skerry III admitted to me in an e-mail, back when he was John Skerry, back when he didn't use phony contact IDs, that he has never served in the military.

Imagine that!

there is yet another way to fight the war on terror, to vote, but that doesnt take the place of combat, not to me anyway,......

my solution is go after the children of the terrorist and throw them in the colliseum

Why aren't YOU serving your country in some form?

Don't ask me - I am. Just not in the armed forces.

EDIT - I would guess you are wrong on your comment...I am informed - thanks for worrying about me. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

NEOCONS LIKE SKERRY ARE GLAD THERE IS NO DRAFT, OTHERWISE HE'D HAVE TO TRY FOR THE 5 DEFERMENTS DlCK CHENEY GOT DURING VIETNAM. HOPEFULLY HE'D BE DENIED.