What parts of childrens movies have you noticed were almost X RATED?

I am doing an essay on childrens movies and need help

Favorite Answer

The little mermaid

when the prince is going to marry ursula, as the preacher start, pay particular attention to his southern region, there is some indecent movement (to put this politely).

The word SEX appears in the original Lion King after he plops down in the dandelions.

A penis appears in the original cover of the castle in Little Mermaid

In Aladin, when genie turns into a bee, if you turn the volume up, you hear "all good teenagers take off their clothes."

101 Dalmations, after the puppies run out of the barn, the shot is from up high and they all spell F***.

The Little Mermaid.

From the time Ariel gets her legs until Scuttle puts the torn sails about her, she is bottomless!

You can see parts of her butt under water and when she gets up to her legs for the first time, she is parading around her unclothed pubic region.

And look at how low they show her, a fraction of an inch and the top of her pubic hair could be seen. But the implications.

(Keep in mind that I adore The Little Mermaid, but I'm not unaware of the sexual content)

I thought people would be up in arms about Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame when I first saw it. There was an evil priest who sang this song about his fiery lust for a pole-dancing gypsy stripper. No one else really seemed to notice, though.

The ads just before the film starts

Remember the explicit comment in the (i think) movie Alladin they had the word sex in one of the clouds. and the so -called penis in one of the castles on either the box of the movie or the cover of a magazine.

• Steel

I remember seeing Labyrinth, a childhood favorite of mine, then seeing it again recently and noticing how tight David Bowie's pants were! Ugh...

The cat in the hat... Bad Santa

Have you seen the jungle book? I watched that the other day, and there is some creepy, perverted stuffing that movie.

Bananas In Pyjamas

isn't that pornographic? the original meaning was having an erection in your sleeping garments.

and what's with Johnson and friends??

ah do you know what an x rating means? there are no scenes in kids movies that are anywhere even close.