how do you tell him...?

i need some info on how to tell my man that i'm pregnant. i'm not sure how he'll react. i think he'll be happy but what would be the easiest way to spring it on him?

Favorite Answer

Just say "I'm pregnant" He's entitled to whatever reaction he has especially if it was unplanned.

I truly believe that in this day and age if two people have a sexual relationship that both should be prepared to assume the responsibility of children, or truly prepare not to conceive before engaging in this activity. I am not scolding you, but it is kind of late to be asking this if you were doing something that has an 85% chance of occurring unless you were taking proper precautions. Now some precautions can have catastrophic failure. But again you are both still responsible.There are so many components to this question that you do not reveal. Was he aware that you might become pregnant the way things were going? Is he ready to take on this responsibility, most young men aren't. What would he have to do to assume this responsibility, are you expecting him to marry you? I truly believe, no matter what happens, he has a financial responsibility to this child regardless of his perceived responsibility. Therefore he must know that the child is his, and that it will be his financially at least. Most young men will flee before having to take on that problem. I only hope that this will not be the beginning of some horrific social problems with him, and custody, and other aspects of his involvement with the child's life etc. Some other woman who also asked this type of question here had some really terrible stories about the relationship with their child's father. I hope none of this happens to you.

Hey hon,

Check it out!

Read this story in a baby/parenting magazine.

The couple had dinner in and didn't feel like cooking, it was a night that they normally ate fast food. So they picked up some happy meals from McDonald's. In his, she replaced the toy with a pacifier and a travel bottle of baby powder. And when they were opening the happy meals,she made a point of commenting on "what strange toys the were putting in happy meals!"

if you have a spare bedroom and you are able to surprise him by redecorating, turn it into a nursery and show him the room?

Otherwise, just spill it point blank!

Hope this helps!

I was going to buy my man a baby on board sign for his car and put it in the window after he went to sleep so that he saw it in the morning when he went to work. Then I thought about putting the test in a balloon and having him pop it. You could also by a bib that says I love my daddy. Good luck.

Serve his drink to him in a baby bottle

• .

I got some of those letter blocks so I could spell out "see you soon daddy".

Cook a nice meal then tell him.

Well i don't think it was a good idea telling us before him but.......Just spring it on him...like....I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! randomly...... yea.....or send him an E-mail.....

send him a text