allergic to celery?

Does anyone else's tongue get numb after eating raw celery? or am I just bizarre?

• TY
    Favorite Answer

Actually, it's not unheard of.

Celery is one of the most common foods to cause oral allergy syndrome in adults in countries such as Switzerland, France and Germany. Allergy to celeriac (the celery root) is more common than to celery (the stalks of the plant), but both can sometimes cause severe reactions.

All Allergies come from the same root cause.

A group of complex carbohydrates should normally be attached the proteins of every single cell in the human body.

The transfer of all biological data at cellular level depends upon all of those carbohydrates being in place.

Allergies are simply the result of the Immune System being compromised by the depletion of one or more of these carbohydrates. This is four times Nobel Prize winning science, with 350,000 scientific papers being written about it already.

Replacing these missing carbohydrates is quite straight forward, and completely repairs immune function.

my mother-in-law is allergic to green peppers and my mom gets all funny after eating carrots. i don't think you are bizarre. you probably are allergic to celery or something along those lines.

it doesn't go numb completely but yeah

only when its pre-packaged in some sort of water that preserves it

but fresh celery doesnt hurt my tongue

Bizarre. Your probably allergic.

Its probably some type of allergic reaction that your having

• pixles

That is a first for me, but I am sure it is possible.

its just you