Is there such thin as a phobia of felt? How about crumbs?

if so, what's it called?

Favorite Answer

Well it's possible to have a phobia with anything. There isn't a certain phobia that you can and can't have, you know, it's the fact there might not be anyone else who has admitted their phobia. So you are on the right track. You have already admitted your phobia, the next thing to do is face it. Sweetie you can get over it if you try. It might be hard at first but the hardest things are the best after a while. But if you ever need help you can write me.

• mld m

I hope your talking about obsessive compulsive disorders and not phobias. Perhaps you feel the need to continuously pick lint, or pick up crumbs, every last little one? If it is phobia (fear of) your different that's for sure. Not too much to think or worry about in your life is there?

there are phobias of everything you could possible name, and few of things you couldn't. felt is not such an uncommon one, its the texture.

I went to school with a girl who had a phobia of tomatoes, she couldn't even look at one let along chop one up or eat one...

People can have phobias of anything. I don't believe the two you mentioned are common ones, like say a phobia of spiders, but it is possible.

sounds pretty dumb to me