A coworker is spreading rumors........about us sleeping together?

As it is...it is my fouth year working at my firm, their is a man (rather a boy) who has also been working there for about three years...over the summer I took a vacation and this man...lets call him Scott began to spread rumors that we were dating. However, I am in a long term relationship... so I came back and it so happens to be that he is telling our coworkers that I broke up with my current fiance and that I begged him to sleep with me... about 50% of the workforce believes that I actually did sleep with him... but most knew that I am living a celibate life until marriage... so my question what do I do to the bastard?

Favorite Answer

sue him... or spread the rumor that he has a tiny **** or has erectile dysfunction

Go To human resource mangement and report the harassment.

Talk to your boss, let her/him know the situation and that you don't feel comfortable with someone making these accusations keeping their position working near you. You shouldn't have to deal with those type of things at work.

• oleyar

you may desire to checklist him on your Human source branch on the instant and look for suggestion from a attorney to guard your job in case they don't take it heavily. And the guy who reported you won't be able to get fired for it quite is incorrect.

Report him

Tattle tale- even if this sounds corny and crappy. tell the boss to fire him

Or you quit the job.

btw- does your fiancee know about this? if he still beliebes that you still love him - then, you're mainly safe.

That sucks. You should report him for sexual harassment.

Accused him of sexual harrasment in the workplace, set his *** straight!

• D

Press charges, as that is slander

beat the **** out of him or go around telling everyone how abnormally small he is