Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

What do you think of people who create 2 separate ID's on here and then award best answer to themselves.?

Oh, yes. I know of someone who does this. Are points so important that this petty and pathetic person has to stoop to this?

Actually, I don't care about her getting points this way if it makes her happy (even though I think it is against the 'guidelines'). It's just that she would jump all over someone else for doing this. That's how she is.

Actually, I suspect it's more than two. But, I KNOW it's at least two.

• JustMe
    Favorite Answer

Oh my god. Your kidding, right ? lol....lol....lol....lol....how lame is that ? .....lol....lol....its not like you can trade the points in for a free trip......lol.....damn Yahoo doesn't even give you a trophy or anything......lol

Some people think that they have to be "winning" and getting the most points at everything they do. They cant just enjoy something without making it a competition. The best you can do is feel sorry for them.

Sad, petty, shallow, self centered, unaware to the world, sick person who has way too much time on their hands and no real life to speak of.

You can feel sorry for them or point n laugh at them.

Actuallly I read of someone who got booted off for two ID's in the past couple of days.

That person needs to quit being so obsessed with the internet and go find a hobbie. Craziness

buddy , you gotta change your attitude .

what those person are doing is not at all a crime since yahoo doesn't ban you from doing that .and above all it is all about points not dollar bills,is it?

we can even have 200 if you want.

that is not fraud way ie smart way.they're trying to get to the comfort zone .that's all .who cares about rules unless there's one ?

Confusious say"He who creates two separate Id's on Yahoo Answers,will receive fungus in fingers."

Petty, pathetic, needy and desperate are the way I'd describe them.

They have no confidence that anyone else will pick their answer as the best so they have to, how sad. It's not like you win millions for best answers?

I guess it happens if a person does not have a real life to go back to when he's offline.

a sad and lonely person. akin to a person who gets a beeper or cell phone and calls themselves to hear it ring because no one else calls...