Would you like it if the US, Mexico and Canada were combined?

to form one big country?

Would you like your U.S. citizenship scrapped to become a citizen of the American Union?

I just ask, because it's in the works.

Favorite Answer

No thanks.

• oleyar

it would probable be reported as the United American Socialist Republics. The retarded democraps already desire socialist well-being care. US electorate would desire to attain that if we've socialized well-being-care, our taxes will bypass up 2 hundred%, and in case you break your arm, you will not have that bone reset for 2 to 3 days or extra because of the fact it is not a "existence threatening harm". bear in strategies that between the principals capitalism is in keeping with is which you get what you pay for. In socialism that's not real. In socialism, you get what the government overpays for. the U. S. grew to become the main efficient u . s . a . in this planet because of the fact of loose corporation and the concept that confusing artwork and ingenuity are rewarded in capitalism. regrettably in the U. S. there are a number of lazy scum luggage who think of that are entitled to each little thing they desire. Socialism and communism are super THEORIES. they look super on paper, yet as quickly as the human component (greed, ambition, envy, and so on.) is in contact, all of it is going to hell in a handbasket.

The target date for that is 2010.

I don't know about Mexicans, but most Canadians are not interested. We like American people but not their politics.

It would be good for Mexico for it would be developing very fast. As for canada it would also be good to be one with U.S.A. They would also combine their strength.

That would make things more interesting,I guess.I guess if that happened,I would have to deal with it,so why not make the most of it and try to like it?But I don't see that happening any time soon.

if you think about it....it's already happened.

canada and the u.s. are similar except in manners

and let's face it....mexicans are taking over

united we stand ,divided we fall,............we would be the ultimate world power but i cant see it ever happening..............to bad for us