i have acrush on a guy..and am shy to tell him but i want him soooooooooooooo bad...?

this guy just got out of a relationship and he used to love this girl and sometimes i feel that he doesnt want a relation ship but i really really like him so what the hell am i supposed to do cause i know that he's the one.....

Favorite Answer

The one? You haven't even kissed him. Slow it down there, hotpants! Take him out on the town for a little fun, maybe somewhere you two can talk. He's probably ready to date a new girl. Just don't scare him off by telling him you're in love with him or anything.

Being that he just got out of a relationship you should wait a couple of weeks before making your move. If you are shy just smile and say hi to him. Take baby steps to get to know him better and who knows he might be The One. Though just so you know I bet what you are feeling is pure infatuation and I've gone through what you are going through, but I'm over that guy. It didn't work out and never will. I hope yours does. Just get to know him better and then he might like you back. Good luck and hope I helped.

I'm horrible once in relationships since I always end up getting hurt or hurting myself, but I do know how to 'start' good relationships. Don't wait for him to come up to you. Be confident enough to go and get what you want. Most women never learn how to do this. It's actually a common fantasy of men to be seduced, instead of seducing. Ask him out to a movie or something.

• oleyar

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww... you sound to me like a mild romantic and in case you inquire from me whilst a woman you quite like comes around attempt to take a seat back it quite is a itemizing of communication starters just to help: hi i'm (despite your call is), so I'v in no way considered you around earlier you new to city issues that start up a communication yet despite you do do not permit any awquard silences in there. a stable tip is to make a woman snicker and judging via you score on your seems its would not look such as you have any worry there. And if its any convenience i date you any day :)

I think that you should talk to him. Even though he might not want to be in relationship right know, talk to him. You have nothing to lose. In time, he will like you. talk to him! Find out what his interst are. Maybe you guys were ment to be together, maybe not, TRY!!!

Wanting is half the fun. Trust me, you can watch a cake and it smells good and looks good, but once you taste it and you devour it, it looses your desire. If you need to, tell him. "hey, just wanted to tell you, you're amazing and I hope i get to know you." and then walk away. ^_~ then you're the cake. Good luck.

you will do whatever you want in the end. just be prepared for whatever he will say.

personally, i would just let him be. a crush can happen with many other guys and it doesn't mean he is the one.

Source(s): been there and done that.

And just how do you know this, dearie? I think you're having puppy love symptoms.

go for it!!