if you wre a poptart what would you do and what flavor would you be?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would be very sad b/c I am not that good for anybody!

But ... since this is just for fun, I think I would be strawberry frosted :)

• 1 decade ago

Brown Sugar baby, with a lil cinnamon sprinkled on top! I'd make fun of the other poptarts because they arent half as tasty as me!

• 1 decade ago

Tsk. Doesn't anyone know how to spell? Pop tarts are a dime a dozen at any reasonably decent concert. I would take the cake and be a Pop Madonna...or better yet a Jaeger Tart who could not get any satisfaction.

No rasberries - I calls them as I taste them.

• Dukie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Cinnamonbun flavored poptart. I'd do nothing since poptarts are objects and not people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'd be a strawberry poptart with icing and rainbow sprinkles... cause I'm sweet and sparkly!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wish I had some pop tarts. Why'd you have to get me started on that? Cinnamon & Brown Sugar are the poop. If I were a pop tart, I'd find a beautiful woman to eat me.

• 1 decade ago

A smores pop tart. Cause I'm chocolatey, but I love marshmellows too (that's an innuendo there). Teehee...

• 1 decade ago

I'd be strawberry and I'd hop into a toaster. I'm cold, so it would prolly warm me right up!

• 1 decade ago

Do what? I'd do what I normally do, get all hot & tasty then just lay there & wait for someone to eat me.

• 1 decade ago

I'd burn myself to a crisp - the wretched little worthless empty things.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.