I want good answers here. If You could perform onstage with any famous musician,dead or alive, who?

I pick Freddie Mercury, despite my alternative/emo/punk tendencies (I'm a 14 y/o musically inclined,but sadly not so talented, girl).

My mother asked me this question, and was very proud when I gave this answer. He was such a great vocalist. He died before I was born, but Queen was may the most influencial bandever, and created some of the greatest power ballads ever, they're timeless.

My mother, when asked, answered simply "Gladys. There's no one better." To whichmyself AND my stepdad replied. "Yes there is. Freddie."

So who would YOU perform with? I'm very interested to hear the public opinion.

Right on you guys! Aaliyah, not really my cup of tea but all in all not bad. Bon Jovi yes he's awesome. If I had to choose someone living probably him or Steven Tyler

Favorite Answer

Dead musician: Sergei Rachmaninoff (an astoundingly competent pianist and composer)

Alive musician: Linda Ronstadt (!) -- I'd play the piano and she would sing.

Freddie Mercury

Jim Morrison

Bon Jovi, the BAND

I would have a big sing along - Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Prince and the Jackson Five (circa 1970) all the members of the Cure and Freddie Mercury too, we can all sing Don't Stop Me Now. Superstars.

I'd like to sing with John McDermott, Scots Canadian Irish Tenor, of the original Three Tenors.

The other is dead: Nat King Cole...my first and favorite all time vocalist.

Id like to perform along side Eddie Van Halen or maybe Alice Cooper

• GJ

I remember when Queen first came along. That was during the disco era. What a breath of fresh air they were. Knocked my socks off.

I would have liked to play bass with Jimi Hendrix or jammed on guitar with Clapton.

Miles Davis

This is a hard one, there are so many wonderful musicians gone and still with us. I would have to say Rascal Flatts, I've heard that they are fun on and off the stage. Down home boys, family oriented, wonderful musicians, and good clean, innocent fun (practical unharmful tricks and jokes). They just enjoy their friends, fans, family, and most of all LIFE!

Jerry Garcia, KISS, Prince, Freddie Mercury, John Lennon, I could think of so many more.

But Jerry is my first choice. I miss the Dead shows so much.

does it have to be one

if one i think that will have to be tim mcgraw

i am musically inclined and i have talent too but it restricted to country only and i think tim mcgraw is too good

if i cld choose more then there has to be bon jovi he is simply amazing

santana he is just the best guitarist and and of course last but not the least

the KING

elvis all the way..........