What should I do?

I want to ask this guy to a dance (the point is for a girl to ask a guy), but I am scared he will reject me. Should I just come out and ask him, or do something cute? I was thinking of writing him a note on the drum he plays for marching band....

Eh?

I need help!!!

Favorite Answer

Go for it!! Don't be scared to be rejected. It will happen alot. Just remember, if he says no, then he is doing the other guy a favor.

go ahead and just ask him, If he rejects you then ask again and say please, if he rejects the third time then ask someone else until you get yes.

when you ask a question with a yes/no answer then you must be prepared to accept the 50/50 possibility the answer may not be what you want to hear. But if you do not ask because of fear of rejection you will end up looking back and asking yourself ....what if I only asked,,but then it will be too late.

Nobody knows what will happen in the future and that is what makes life fun,,quit worrying about what might be and find out what is,,,,,ask him to the dance

Just ask him. It wont be the end of the world if he says no. He's just a person. I don't know... it may scare him if you do something too cute like leave a note on his drum. Just say, "Hey, ya know Blah Blah dance is coming up, do you have date?" If he says "no, I don't have a date yet." Then you can ask him "Would you like to come with me?"

Just ask him the worst thing he can do is say no and trust me you'll live through and laugh about it later. Best case senerio her says yes and that's good. Make sure you ask him before anyone else does. You can always low-ball him and ask him what's he is doing such and such night before you ask. This may not be so effective. No note -to impersonal

writing him a note , would be like asking him to respond to you after ten years, you know men they are not very good with letters, just go ahead ask him , it would really hurt to be rejected, but atleast you would know the kind of person he is, on the other hand it would be great if he could respond to you personally and accept your invitation

Do whatever you feel like doing... but in the end you will have to do the following: ASK HIM. Try it... the worst possible thing to happen is for him to say no... in which case you wouldn't lose anything. On the other hand, he might say yes, in which case you would win... go for it and good luck!

Sweetie,A note would be find on just ask him if he says no then say OK and then that is his loss.Don't worry if he say if he says no then he wasn't the person u thought he was and now u know and can move on to better people.

Be brave and ask him,If he likes you it is worth it.If not he hasn't noticed you any way.Look for someone that you have a mutuel attraction too.It is best not to hold this back and worry about it.

Don't you think you would feel better if you knew for sure??

Source(s): Life experience
  • Toto

And what happen if he reject you???

To find out you just ask him - why he has to be bad to you with no reason?//

Do it.

Write the note........That is VERY cute and will surely get his attention.......Take care hun!!!!!!