Is Weed truly a victimless crime....?

I do not smoke weed, but do not have a problem with people who do. most of the people who I kknow that are stoners tend to be cool calm and relaxed. I am not sure why thier is such a big hoopla around the whole Mary Jane thing...

My entire fam is Jamaican, If MJ was legalized, it would completely revolutionize that countrues ecomony. You would take away so much power from the drug lords and empower the people to make a living ....but as they say, there is no money in the cure....just the medicine!!!

how is MJ different than Alcohol...twice as many people die from drunk driving?

Favorite Answer

Oh, so much bullshit.... Most countries understand the differance between "Soft" drugs" and "hard drugs" ... Ck the arrest record in all countries that recognize marijuana as a soft drug, and compare it with "Hard drug" records... I actually get tired in illustrating the differance here in the states, and long for the funds to visit Amsterdam where the general public actually know the truth...Jamaica is a place that I would love to visit as well... The problem is that here they class it as a narcotic, which in its'self is bullshit..."...What a load... I know from EXPERIANCE, not from something I have read,that pot is NOT a narcotic, even from their narrow classifications... The only reason it is not legalized here is beyond my understanding, only used for funding to further regislate more confications.... Millions of people here illegally, and they are worried about people having fun in private situations... How long will we have to deal with the Gestapo ?????? Go Back to Jamaica and wait for the rush.....

Source(s): 35 yrs and waiting for this country to get it's head out of it's ass....................................................................

When some smokes marijuania, they are victimizing themselves or another close to them who cares for them. Crime always has a victim.

All illicit drugs cause some degree of crime

yah, here for the united states it is a crime

What? I forgot the question.

• Jubei

maybe for some people

• Anry

No

no, weed gives you hairy balls

no