Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Is it possible to make it to level 2 before turning old and gray?

I'm typing my poor paws to the bone. Are there quick ways to get to level 2?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It does take forever when you are just answering questions for 2 points each. You need to get "best answers" so you can get 10 points. Try to really answer the question thoroughly and not just put one word answers or smart aleck comments. Add a link if you can find a site that is helpful.

Look back through the questions you answered. If they are "In Voting," you can vote for your answer. Naturally you will think your answer is the best. Sometimes no one else votes and your vote will carry the prize.

PS - you will save 3 points if you choose a "best answer" on your own question before it goes to voting.

Source(s): Level 5 and working towards 6.
  • 1 decade ago

Well... first of all do you know that asking questions COSTS you points. It doesn't give them to you. I got to level 2 pretty quick, a couple weeks I'd say and I'm approaching level 3. By the way, I'm only 23 and have no gray hairs yet. Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you answer 20 questions a day (your limit) you will be at level 2 in 2 1/2 days. If you are going to turn old and gray in that time, you better get to a doctor.

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

EVeryone at level 2 is old and gray

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

absolutely

stop asking questions!!! its -5 points for every one you ask

answer you whole quota as often as you can and when you have reached you limit, vote on undecided ones

(click on your points or on your level to see a breakdown of how much things cost or earn you)

• 1 decade ago

I GOT TO LEVEL 2 IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND HAVE NOT ANSWERED THAT MANY QUESTIONS JUST GOOD AT MY ANSWERS I GUESS NO B.S.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope. It's a myth.

• 1 decade ago

get some best answers.

• 1 decade ago

I can't seem to get there either

• 1 decade ago

nope, nada. no way. aint gonna happen

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.