i want to buy a gun, but I don't want a mannish, ugly thing.. where could i find something cute and girly?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you want one for self defense, don't get a cute girly gun. Get one that will stop big mean and ugly.

• 1 decade ago

Well, make sure it matches the color of your eyes and won't break a nail. And are you going to accessorize it with designer bullets or just buy the over the counter ones on sale? I mean, the person you shoot won't see the bullet so they won't care. And you may wish to consider a pearl handle, after all, because when you show it to your friends you want them to admire it, you know, talk about it for 2 or 3 hours. You know, you could plan a party, or at least lunch, around showing this to the girls. You can probably get one custom made that is pink and yellow, with little ribbons on it, with a doilie wrapping? That way, no one can tell the difference between your gun and the other girlie things in your little girlie purse next to your fingernail file, lipstick, eyeliner, blush, comb, cell phones, and coupons pouch, which is where you also keep your . . . . . just like a chick - who cares about how it performs or the safety features, they just want it to look cute.

• 1 decade ago

Ok it depends on if you want a handgun or a long gun.

Handgun, If you want something cute I would go with a .38 revolver with a nickel plate. Shiny, cute, mechanically more dependable than a semi-automatic, and you can get them tiny enough to carry anywhere. (they also make mother of pearl handles and stuff)

If you want something for home defense you are better off with a shotgun. If you're not accustomed to firearms you would do well with a 4-10 or a .20 gague. Both easy to handle, low recoil, and a shotgun requires less precision than a handgun for home defense, lacks the penetrating power of a handgun, so better for your home. Whatever you choose, make sure to take the range time to learn to be completely comfortable with your firearm. Good Luck

• 1 decade ago

It doesn't matter whether it's cute and fem or ugly and manly. Contact the NRA and get in a training program.

The only gun that's worth its salt is one in the hands of a responsible, well trained citizen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Look around in the pawn shops. I once saw the cutest little gun in Cash America, it had a white pearl handle with roses on it. It was to-o-o cute.

• 1 decade ago

there is no such thing as a cute gun, the very idea behind a gun makes it un-cute. you could probably have one specialy made (probably very expensive) but to be actually cute it would have to look like a fake gun (quite possible if it were painted bright pink)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Keltec 32 caliber - small, light, easy to conceal - fits small hands. About $200 to $250 new

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wholesale Nike shoes,jeans,bags,Bape Lacoste polo t-shirts AAA++quality

we are one of the large exporting of brand shoes,t-shirts and jeans in china ,our company is shoesart Trading Co.,Ltd

welcome to our website:

http://photo.163.com/photos/academic813231/

and www.shoesart.com .

there are many photoes of all our products.we are separately sending you some sample with charge and feel confident that when you have examind them ,the products are both excellent in quality and reasonable in price.Our company delivery products by ,TNT and DHL, they are very fast and safe.

the products feature:

1.Excellent quality, competitive price, prompt delivery, best service and nice reputation

2.Original packing with box, tags and label

3.Various colors and popular style are available

4.Reasonable small order and trial order accept

please let us know if you are interested in our products,i am serious about business

msn/email:academic813231@hotmail.com

• 1 decade ago

Buy any gun and paint it pink and paste hello kitty stickers all over it...

• 1 decade ago

Look for a pistol with a mother of pearl finish you pansy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.