had mirena inserted, think im pregnant but losing weight?

I had my first daughter in nov. of 05 then had the mirena put in on my 6 weeks check up. I havent had a period for 4 or 5 months now and i feel like i might be pregnant.. i feel movement in my stomach and see my stomach like go up on side like when i was pregnant with my daugter.... im 5'3 and my weight is 93 lbs. was 105 2 months ago.. also took pregnancy test but came back negative.. could i be pregnant?? anyone in a similar situation?

Favorite Answer

i also had a mirena inserted after a birth in nov 05 and i would definitely see your Dr if you are preggo then the IUD could cause serious complications i am also a very similar height and build and i have the stomach flutters but my menses haven't returned at all but it is possible for you to be pregnant so... see your Dr and good luck

I dont think you're pregnant. The Mirena is pretty effective. I would say your chances of getting pregnant while having a Mirena AND not testing postive on a test is extremely slim.

• kuhle

I even have Mirena. i've got had it for only approximately a twelve months and function had a great number of the facet impacts you're describing. collectively because it extremely is achievable to get pregnant with Mirena, the possibility is even below with start administration pills. i don't think of you're pregnant, yet to be on the risk-free facet, i might call my well being care expert and clarify the indicators to him/her.

See a doctor with any concerns. It could be gas causing the fluttering feeling and the movements. And actually many people lose weight during the first part of a pregnancy. Really you should check with a physisian.

go 20 mph on your bike for 6 1 2 minutes

lift and lower a soy sauce bottle 170 times with your right hand and a wok 170 times with your left

if you have a seperate room keep small useful exercise equipment use those equipment while reading and listening songs

you stop having your period when you get the mirnea , I just got one last week and am small like you and have light periods, so my doctor said that they will most likely go away but you should still get checked out becasue the doc told me if you do get pregnant it is more likely you will have an ectopic pregnancy which can kill you if you let it go to long

3 healthy meals 2 healthy snacks

• Samuel

fly a kite for 20 minutes