Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Crush? Infatuation? I dont know but i like this girl who has a bf and i want to be with her. I need advice?

advice please if you dont mind

Favorite Answer

good luck. try spending some time with her and helping her see what a good guy you are. see if she has any inclination of liking towards you, however dont be too agressive because you could be asking for serious trouble.

Dont go for her while she has a bf. Not a good idea unless you would like to haver her bf be very angry with you. its just a crush passing by.

Dear, if she has a boyfriend and seems to be happy with him, you will only look bad in her eyes if you try to break them up. If she seems unhappy, make a friend out of her first and see where it takes you......Take care

ask her out and if she tells you she is dating someone else say well if you are ever available then I would like to take you out and smile at her!